Wednesday 6 December 2017

canker sores remedy

  Canker sores (aphthous ulcers or aphthous stomatitis) are painful mouth ulcers which are usually round or oval in shape, appearing yellow or grey in center with a red border.

The main reason for these painful ulcers is not clearly defined. lack of Iron; Folic Acid and Vitamin B12, menstruation, stress, psychological or mental shocks, food allergies are the most common causes of this disease.
Canker sores can be inherited and the condition can run in families. These ulcers are different from cold sores(an infection especially caused by viruses). So canker sores are not contagious or infectious.

There are three main forms of canker sores:

1.  Minor form: small sores which are observed in 80% of cases. They occur on lips, on the inside linings of cheeks, under tongue but not on tongue, gum or palates. The sores will be cured up to 7-10 days but may relapse again.

2.  Major form: larger sores observed in 10% of cases. This type are more painful and have a longer period of recovery, approximately 10-40 days.

3.  Herpes form: this type is the most painful and are larger in size. These sores look like herpes and viruses in shape but remember that they are not infectious! They relapse again and again so that they exist over a long period of time.
There are many remedies for these painful sores:
  • Drinking juices containing Vitamin C and B complex.
  • Rinsing mouth with a mixture of water and baking soda.
  • Rinsing mouth with onion juice.
  • Different rinsing gels provided over the counter.
  • Rinse mouth with a mixture of Coconut milk and honey.
 
Here, I will mention pomegranates as an effective home remedy for canker sores. You can try both pomegranate juice and pomegranate molasses which is more effective.
Pomegranate was demonstrated to be high in antioxidant activity and strong in phenolic, flavonoid and tannin contents in its fruit, flower and also aerial parts. Furthermore It is a source of Vitamin C and has anti-bacterial characteristics.

 

It is very easy to make pomegranates molasses at home by following these easy steps:

1.      Peel the pomegranate and seed it. Be careful not to mix the white membrane to the seeds.

2.      Use juicer or meat grinder to produce pomegranate juice. Sieve the mixture to separate juice from residual.
3.      Pour the juice in a pan on a low heat to get the desired thickness. Do not forget to stir constantly.
*The desired thickness is similar to the thickness of jam in a way that you can move the spoon easily over the pan.
4. Your home made pomegranate molasses is ready. Let it cool. Pour it in a bottle and store it in a cold and dry place.
 
 
When you are effected by canker sores, pour some drop of pomegranate molasses on the canker sores, try to hold molasses in mouth for a few seconds, It is okay to swallow it then. repeat it a few times a day. You will be surprised by the result.
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Its a pleasure for me to write this testimony about how i got my Genital Herpes cured 4 month ago. i have been reading so many comments of some people who were cured from various diseases by Dr. Ohunyom , but i never believed them. I was hurt and depressed so I was too curious and wanted to try Dr. Ohunyom, then i contacted him through his email when i contact him, he assured me 100% that he will heal me, i pleaded with him to help me out. My treatment was a great success, he healed me just as he promised. he sent me his medication and ask me to go for check up after 2 weeks of taking the medication. i agreed with him i took this medication and went for check up after a month later , to my greatest surprise my result was negative after the treatment, i am really happy that i am cured and healthy again. I have waited for 1 month to be very sure i was completely healed before writing this testimony. I did another blood test one week ago and it was still Herpes negative. so i guess its time i recommend anyone going through Herpes HSV-1 or HSV-2, HIV, HPV, Hepatitis B, Diabetes, Cancer reach him through his Email...... drohunyom@gmail.com or whatsapp +2349060579973 Ohunyom ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here I am today to tell the world how Dr Ajayi cure me from herpes  that have been In my body since two years,I have work with other herbal doctors,but noon of  there medication  work,not until one day I came across testimony of a man that was having herpes before but now herpes negative,then I contacted his email and told him about my problem, he told me not to worry that I am in the right place i didn't believe him when he said so,he told me what to get for him to prepare my herbal medicine and I did as I was instructed then after receiving my medication he told me to take It for 21 days with the food diet, after finish taking my medication he ask me to go for checkup In the hospital and i did so,few weeks ago my doctor call me and told me that my test result come out negative i did believe I went to another hospital and my result was still negative i was so happy, then i went back and tell Dr Ajayi that am herpes negative and today am now a living testimony to the world there is really a cure for herpes and other diseases you are having just contact Dr Ajayi he is a God-sent to the world. contact him via email  ajayiherbalhome@gmail.com you can also call or add him up on whatsapp with his mobile number +2348154724883...  

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very glad to be sharing with everyone here for the marvelous work DrBen has done for my life, i was diagnosed of Herpes virus and ever since i have been very unhappy, i so down broken everyday, until one day when i came across a shocking testimony about how DrBen cured someone of her Herpes virus, without wasting much time i link him up immediately on ig DrBen his email: Drbenspelltemple02@gmail.com...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello I'm cambell by name, I'm giving a testimony about Dr.Emmanuel the great Herbalist, he has the cure to all manner of diseases, he cured my herpes disease, though I went through different website I saw different testimonies about different spell casters and herbalist, I was like: 'Many people have the herpes cure why are people still suffering from it?' I though of it, then I contact Dr. Emmanuel via email, I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared it (CURE) and sent it to Airfreight Online Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office, they told me that 3-5 days I will receive the package and i took the medicine as prescribed by him and I went for check-up 2 weeks after finishing the medicine, I was tested herpes negative, if you are herpes positive do me a favor for you to contact him and I will try my possible best to make sure you get cured, when you contact him, make sure you tell him that I referenced you.. contact him via: nativehealthclinic@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2348140073965 or IG:@dremmanuel2

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am doctor Regan I got effected with Hiv in the process of attending to my HIV patient I tried
    all I can to get cured but all to no avail, until i saw a post in a health
    forum about a herbalist man who prepare herbal medication to cure all kind
    of diseases including HIV virus, at first i doubted if it was real but
    decided to give it a try, when i contact this herbalist via his email ukabuoherblhome@gmail.com and
    he prepared a HIV herbal cure and sent it to me via fed-ex delivery
    company service, when i received this herbal cure, he gave me step by
    directions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed, i was
    totally cured of this deadly disease within 10
    days of usage, I am now free from the deadly disease called HIV, all
    thanks to Dr ukabuo. Contact this great herbal spell caster.kindly contact him on +2348155224153
    or whatsapp
    him +2348155224153
    Dr.ukabuo cure all kinds of sickness or diseases such as:
    1. HERPES VIRUS
    2. LASSA FEVER
    3. GONORRHEA
    4. HIV/AIDS
    5. LOW SPERM COUNT
    6. MENOPAUSE DISEASE
    7. EPILEPSY
    8. Hypertension
    9. CANCER
    10. Kidney problems
    11. PREGNANCY PROBLEM
    12. SHORT SIGHTEDNESS PROBLEM
    14. Male menopause
    15. Menopause – male
    16. Menopause – peri
    17. Menstruation problems
    18. Mercury Poisoning
    19. Migraine
    20. Miscarriage
    21. Stroke etc

    ReplyDelete
  6. Using herbal natural remedy was what got me tested negative to HSV 2 after been diagnosed for years.I have spend so much funds on medications like acyclovir (Zovirax), Famciclovir (Famvir), and Valacyclovir (Valtrex). But it was all a waste of time and my symptoms got worst.  To me It is very bad what Big pharma are doing, why keep making humans suffer greatly just to get profits annually for medications that doesn't work.
    I'm glad that herbal remedies is gaining so much awareness and many people are getting off medications and activating their entire body system with natural herbal remedies and they are become holistically healed totally. Quickly contact Dr Felix herbal home now email him directly on Dr.felixherbalhome@gmail.com or Whatsapp :+2349068063760

    ReplyDelete
  7. All thanks to Dr oboh for curing my herpes virus with his herbal medicine, i do not have much to say but with all my life i will forever be to him and God almighty for using Dr oboh to reach me when i thought it was all over, today i am happy with my life again after the medical doctor have confirmed my HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS of 4years is gone, i have never in my life believed that HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS could be cured by herbal medicine. So i want to use this means to reach other persons who have this disease by testifying the power of Dr oboh that all hope is not lost yet, try and contact him by any means for any kind of disease with his email Droboh00@gmail.com or WhatsApp him on +2348068889290 thank you Dr oboh

    ReplyDelete
  8. First, I want to complement this page administrator for creating this platform for us to express our feelings. Herpes is a serious and recurring disease which can't be cured through drugs or injections but the best way to deal with herpes is by taking natural herbal medicine. I am here to tell you all about a herbal doctor Dr Akindele who has been helping cure people of herpes and other diseases. If you know anyone suffering from Herpes, Diabetes, HIV/Aids, Cancer, Hepatitis, ALS, ETC They should contact him today and get the cure to that disease that has weighed them down. I am a living testimony of the efficacy of his herbal medicine. I have been Herpes free for over a year now. You too can be the next to testify.
    Contact Dr Akindele today via mail: (drakindeleherbalhome@gmail.com)
    or WhatsApp +2349130256489

    ReplyDelete